Thursday, August 17, 2006

HaPpY BiRtHdAy SkAnK!!

My best skank turned 22 today, juan marie..... happy happy birthday skank!! Now Juan marie is the man - eater one, thats her on the pic on the left there, but i guess you can just see that shes a tough ass! hehe! I hope you have many more babes, and i hope youre going to enjoy tonight!! Im sure you'll look as sexy as ever! Will keep you guys updated and try to post some pics tomorrow. I will be taking bets via msn. to see who can get juan marie to vomit first, who can get her drunk enough to moon somebody, and who can get her drunk enough to kiss debs... hehe! wo'eva!Feel free to post any prezzies you might have for her, to me.. i *promise* i will give it to her.. no really.. really.. anyways bitch! love ya to death! hope your day was fantastic, and your nights gonna be even better (well shes gonna see some willy on the strippers, so im sure it will) Love ya skankin ho! mwah mwah!

10 comments:

Drizel said...

Happy B-day chicky...enjoy the Wiliie ;-)
Toodels

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Juan Marie, ekke hoop dat jy somme 'n baie wonnerlikke dag sal he!!! En moeni te stout wees vanaand nie ne!!!

Gremlin said...

HAppy B-day.

Enjoy the night Girls. Get drunk, and go party. And you girls must get some pics.

Anonymous said...

Where is the foto's? I want to see this bday girl. Hahahahahahah...Oh I still have photo's on my phone thank you Sam. I'm gonna pimp them...

Seriously now...happy bday lady. I hope there are many more...so many that the local magistrate will put you down. Hail JM! What time were you born hun? And you’re the one I’ve talked to on the phone coz….oops….that was close. Secrets must stay secrets. Have a ball and look after Sam…she sounds dangerous….NJOY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, skank

__ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
__ said...

Have a good one :D

Anonymous said...

Hallo Juan Marie, Wil net sĂȘ baie geluk met jou verjaardag. Hoop daar is nog vele meer en dat jy vanaand moet geniet. Wees veilig en gaan groot. Mwah

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the supposed skank ;) Of so iets :P

SaM-GiRL said...

love you my girl!