Thursday, August 10, 2006

SISTERS: Friend or Foe?


Ive been giving this one alot of thought!...what is a sister actually? The enemy, the confidant... WHAT??? After having done multiple studies (and by studies i mean pissing them off to see how long it takes till they flip their lids) i have come to the conclusion that your sister, is whatever YOU make of her.....yes my dear friends, the power is entirely in your own hands. I have two sisters, love them both to death, and would do anything for them. I am the youngest one of the 3 kiddies, but that doesnt make me the most naive, not at all. Evelyn a.k.a Siesie/Lien is the oldest of the 3, above left. She is the sister that can be pissed of most easily, as she is most mature, due to her age. She is the "example" child in families, "why cant you be more like your older sister??" You were never allowed to play with her and her friends, coz that would make her seem "uncool" she never played barbies with you, coz she was a "big girl" even though she's only 2 years older than me dammit! I remember an incident, where i irritated her sooo badly, she threw me with a gem-squash...it was scary then, but now its just good memories...i had nightmares of gem-squashes attacking me..seriouslly, it was scary shit. (come to think of it, she should pay for most of my pshyciatrist appointments as ive now figured out it was because of her i had to go!!) Anyway, enough kidding around, I do love her dearly, she is an inspiration to me, my role model...I look up to her when i think about what i want to achieve in life...which brings me to Lizette a.k.a Lizzy/My booh, above right...what a maniac!!!! the middle sister, the one I always got into shit with, she always assured me that it would be ok, and we wouldnt get into trouble, how wrong i was for believing her!! i think she has a few screws loose though, i blame that mostly for her being a hairdresser, and for toooo much of the air from the hair-dryers going to her head. Nonetheless, i love my booh, dont think of her as a role model, shes more like a "warning" sign. Which shows us that all relationships are different, its how much work you put into them, that makes them beautiful. I love you my 2 bitches, forever!

4 comments:

Drizel said...

Hey koeks..
This is good shit...your one big softy.
And yes sisters RULE, I am the older one but she is the responsible one.....we need all sorts.
You have a stunning blog skank.

__ said...

So...

Are they single? (I'm assuming they're hot, too.)

Anonymous said...

I have always had my suspisions that gem squashes are in fact evil and now i have the proof.

As far as being a good sister is concerned, if never been female, so i've never had that problem...

Anonymous said...

Chucky has made his mark once again!!!