Thursday, November 09, 2006

Speak up..Shout out....

Me and some friends were visiting earlier this week, when we started discussing the state that South-Africa was in today.... and as most of you guys guessed, it was a damn scary topic. Yesterday a colleauge who works with me, showed me a article in the newspaper, of a 6 week old puppy that had been raped.... a PUPPY for crying out loud!! What kind of sick monster rapes a puppy..... Its starting to get ridiculous... We started talking about what we would do if we were raped or hi-jacked.... and all of a sudden it turned into a huge debate... Juan-Marie said that, she read somewhere, if a man tries to rape you, all you should do, is grab him between the balls and squeeze as hard as you possibly can... and try to get away... but I pointed out to her, that there could be more than one, and what do you do in a situation such as that one... She replied that she would just give herself over... and lay there, and obey all their instructions... she thought that this would be a way to ensure that she gets out of the situation alive... me however.. NOT A F*CK!! That is one thing I will never do! And this is the reason why my mother also prays that I am never involved in either a hi-jacking or rape scenario... I have spoken to her about this, and told her, that IF it should happen that one day I get killed in a situation like that, she doesnt have to worry that I wimpered and cried like a baby (she does'nt like me talking about it and always tries to change the subject) I will fight for my life, and my livelyhood... I wont just lay there like Juan-Marie would... even though it is the safest thing to do... but that just isnt me. I will go down, knowing that I have fought for what I believe in.. I wont hand over something that I have been paying my ass off on (eg: car) just because these cowards are holding a gun to my head, no SIR! I will fight, and if I die in the process, atleast I know I will have died in pride... and knowing that I fought to stay alive, and not just giving in to the bastards.... What would you guys do?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay well I'm a guy I think wait let me just quickly make sure....... Yeah I'm a guy so the rape issue is a lot less than for you girls... But I know I'll rather die before living as someone who was raped, all the terror and the memory's there after, Nope rather kill me before you do something...

HI-Jack I'm Frikkie..... LOL

Okay there is no way you ganna take my car while I'm still alive... Over my dead body... They have treid 2times with my Golf and did not succeed but I think the one guy's knee kap is gone for life... How I miss my towbar... One's with my X-bosses Nissan and again they did not succeed... Have to say except for the bumbers and side skirts the nissan was a great rally car....

SaM-GiRL said...

thats what I tried to explain to Juan marie, she said she would let them do whatever they want to, so she could live...but how do you live with yourself after that? You'll live in fear..... and disgust... I know there are many people that can overcome this, but still..... I would NOT give in.

Anonymous said...

STRONGS SAMMY
I am with you girl
I would rather be killed then be turned into some phyco's toy.
I am quite sure that the deed is not as bad as the tauma of living with what happened.
Heres to going down with a fight

@Grem I think you need to know that there is a great move towards changing the constitution to include soddomy into rapes definition.
Guys can be rapped and dont think for a moment that because your physically stronger than us (wel at least some of us) that its a deterent.

Donsie said...

Goodness - serious stuff this time of the week!
My senario is different. What do you do if someone wants to take your car, but your 1 year old is in the back? What happens if he shoots you dead in your car because you fight - what happens to your kid?
Someone said regarding this problem that you must play along and say I am coming with you - for you kids sake?
South Africa SUCKS! I wish I can leave!

SaM-GiRL said...

Dons, in your case its understandable, you have a child, that is why I stipulated that my mom hates it when I discuss this with her, she has been hi-jacked twice, and both times, just gave everything over, because she knew she had kids and a husband at home.. Maybe once I get married and have my own kiddies, my mind will change, but for now I am my own person, and nobody depends on me....

Anonymous said...

True dat guy's (damn I hate being so agreable) but when you have other people who depend on you your persepectives shift

Anonymous said...

al wil ons nie oor dit praat nie gaan dit nie verdwyn nie. ek dink nie enige vrou weet tot die oomblik aanbreek wat sy regtig gaan doen nie. (ons dink ons weet)survival is die sterkste drang wat die mens het. mag elke bliksem wat dit aan 'n ander persoon doen se ding afval en mag hy vrot en pynlik sterf.

SaM-GiRL said...

Juan-marie said, even if she got aids...atleast she would still live a while, and not be killed on the spot.... thats no way to live. And yes you do have a point naps, nobody knows what they will do till it ACTUALLY happens... but I hope, that I will act as I have stated here... I have prepared myself for it mentally....

Tash-Baby said...

I know there is nothing we can do about this, its apart of life, but i think i would also try to fight for my life, i wont give up easily

SaM-GiRL said...

Soooo? where would you prefer she carry it naps, why dont you just get her a belt like Indiana Jones, with a knife and everything on!!!! you think were gonna carry it in our hands the whole day?

Anonymous said...

Hi-Jack.....

Got a perfect solution for that....
It's called a terminator and it works.... Tested and used by Coin...

It's a Major hi comprestion pepergas system thats mounted on certian places of the kar... Has a step button next to your petrol peddal... It contains the most deadly pepergas thats legal and it really does work....

Only prob is it's going for about R6000.... :(

SaM-GiRL said...

Ok when were driving thats fair, I thought you wanted her to carry it around in her hand the whole day.