Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Surrender to your love


I feel as though i have been sucked into a tunnel, my world is getting darker, deeper, stiller... What is wrong? I feel empty, like a hollow house, broken hearts, stolen dreams... My head spins, it spins round and round, faster and faster. Is there really light at the end of the tunnel? NO, there is no light at all!! The only light that you're able to see is blurred.. No hopes and dreams are found there... Disaster and Hate is more readily available... what did we do to deserve this... why do our hearts need to be slain... My breathing is getting....thick...like a huge cloud of fog...Visions of my past fly past me...like aggresive hurricanes....yet I feel no pain..I just sit there in sorrow, my poor heart must be made of steel... Why dont I love him?! My feelings seem to be trapped in a cage of deceit, my heart keeps telling me lies...I am not who i think i am..I have lost everything that was important to me..Now my only comfort is material possesions... How can a life be lived this way... My tunnel finally stops.......BUT WHERE......

17 comments:

Tash-Baby said...

Ai parra, ek weet nie hoekom jy so voel nie, asb jy moet my se wat aan gaan.....ek hoop jy voel beter gou, me is thinking of you ok!!! LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

Your trapped in your tunnel and only you can find the exit... The end might seem near but yet it is so close... you just have to open your eye's and accept what you see... Where the end will be and whats after the tunel are all up to you.

Hay Sammy....

WoW I didn't know you can be this deep about something... hehe
If you are relating to some thing you know you have friends there for you...

Anonymous said...

HAHA Sorry tthe End might seem so far but yet so near...

Anonymous said...

sammy whats up?? did something happend? ag nee girl.... praat met my

SaM-GiRL said...

LOL........niks is fout mense! het net 'n overly emotional daggie vandag....eks fine!

Tash-Baby said...

Ai ek hoop so jy kan chat jy weet parra

Anonymous said...

DIE BLIKSEMSE PMS!!!????

SaM-GiRL said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!! Ja skat, natuurlik weet ek dit!! Ek het dan met jou gechat oor die foon netnou... CHILL! mwah mwah. @ grem I have been trying to find my exit out of this tunnel for the last 4 years now, I cant get there... and yes, youd be surprised how deep i can be.. Ive just been holding back on you guys..... I like being funny instead of morbid...

Anonymous said...

mmmmm Last 4 years....

Well Then you have missed a few exit's either by choise or just because you eye's was closed and you only see the things you are used to.... There's an exit at each few steps, the question is just if you want to take it or not, maybe your just scared of whats behind the exit so your in search for an exit that looks good....

SaM-GiRL said...

Dit is my eie stupidity..... ek weet dit.

SaM-GiRL said...

Dat ek nie die guts het om die exits te vat nie.......

Anonymous said...

Drink 'n double shot stroh - ek verseker jo jy gaan beter voel

Anonymous said...

doen wat jou hart se..
dan doen jy wat reg is. doen dit vir die regte redes.

SaM-GiRL said...

hahahahahaha @ naps!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree with Cat, follow your heart and all will be fine....

Anonymous said...

Uhmmmmm Darn ou ek weet nie...

SaM-GiRL said...

Listen to your heart, when hes calling for you, listen to your heart, theres nothing else you can do, I dont know where Im going, and I dont know why, listen to your heart.....before......he tells you goodbye...... (ja naps)