Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good To Be Back.....


Welcome to 2007 guys!! Sorry I havent been able to do a proper blog, only got back to work on the 12th. Had a great holiday, very relaxed and ready for the new year, I'm very excited about this year too, coz "7" is my lucky number.... so lets hope it lives up to that... teehee... Missed all of you alot, I think thats the main reason I couldnt wait to get back to work... so just know that all of you are loved... As Grem hasnt blogged about it yet, I just wanna let you guys know that the poor idiot almost lost his finger yesterday.... so send some sympathy cards, sure money would also be welcome. lol. Anyway... have a great one guys!

9 comments:

Gremlin said...

Whahaha, Oh so now you wanna tell my life story?? We'll please feel free to do so, Maybe there will be a happy ending... hehe

Yeah yeah I pasted out last night way before my normal bed time... Darn I'm so teird these last few weeks...

Arlene said...

Thanks for coming to visit! You guys are adorable!!

SaM-GiRL said...

Grem, I had to tell your story, cause I didnt have anything better to tell them, atleast there was something interesting with your finger... you have to keep the readers hooked and entertained... teehee.

Arlene, Thanks girl, will be checking it out often.

Nosjunkie said...

I personally think the only way grem will acept a happy ending is if we get a new writer....so you go Sam
happy to have you back too

Love the pic


VIVA 2007

SaM-GiRL said...

lol @ lee.....yeah yeah. Tks hun.

Drizel said...

Another year....o me gosh.....Mooi foto ja.
All I have to say about grem is WHY?
hihihih

SaM-GiRL said...

Tks guys.

Anonymous said...

coool

ExMi said...

Welcome back doll.

So what's news with you..?

I'm finally settled, and have dedicated the rest of the day to catching up on blogging and blog-reading...enjoying it, have missed it immensely.

All love,
Tam