Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Rest In Peace

I am SO disgusted in South Africa right now.... The crime is getting F*&cking ridiculous yet they say that numbers are decreasing!!! If that is true, please... PLEASE tell me why this beautiful little angel on the left here is no longer with us.... Tell me why her mommy and daddy are crying endless tears, and that nothing that anybody says is going to make it better!! Please, Id love to know! What did a 7 year old girl do to deserve this...... How could she have known that that Sunday in the park was going to be the last one? When I heard that they had found her body on the news this morning, I almost got SICK!! And it was the guy that they questioned a day after she went disappearing... They HAD him!! and they let him get away!! I dont love my country anymore.... I really dont..

To Sheldean's mommy and daddy.... Our thoughts and prayers are with you.. Know that your little angel is in a good place now and out of the hands of that monster. Be strong.

15 comments:

Dino said...

thats horrible - the sad thing is it happens everywhere here in the US and I hear about it from Germany too. so sad

Arlene said...

Poor family :-( I hope she didn't have any pain...it's that way everywhere though...people are sick!

Samantha said...

That's terrible. I don't know how those monsters live with themselves.

Jenni said...

That is so, so awful. We see horrendous stuff like that all too often in the US, and it sickens me every time.

SaM-GiRL said...

.............

SaM-GiRL said...

@ dino - The world we live in today has gotten SO sick! A few weeks ago I was reading about a 6 month old puppy that had been raped!! a PUPPY ffs!!

@ arlene - I also hope that it was over quick, her family sound terrible... they had a small interview on the radio with her grandpa... I have never heard a grown man cry like that.

@ samantha - Me neither... God knows, if i ever did something like that, I would never be able to even look at myself in the mirror anymore!

@ jenni - Yip... and everybody keeps saying "Something must be done, but nothing gets done!"

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

it is a huge tragedy. what is wrong with the world?! instead of protecting those who need it, people are destroying young lives.

SaM-GiRL said...

The guy was like 25 years old. He looks like a phsyco! If the poor girl had only known! There is an email going around saying that everybody should wear pink on friday, im memory of her, as that is what she was wearing. So please guys wear the pink.

Menchie said...

I really hate crimes like these. I get affected so easily as I am a mom too.

Phlippy said...

I have no words

B said...

how very sad, it's heartbreaking to hear stories like this and terrible that it happens at all.

SaM-GiRL said...

Very sickening.

Claudia said...

it amazes me that this sort of thing goes on all over the world. At least some people get nabbed (Jessica Lunsford's killer has just been convicted if you haven't heard about that...)

Dan said...

I don't know what to say. It's horrible.

SaM-GiRL said...

Dont know about a Jessica, probably coz its overseas, but yes, it is VERY horrible!.