Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Love You Now Fuck Off

Go away
Give me a chance to miss you
Say goodbye
It'll make me want to kiss you
I love you so
Much more when you're not here
Watchin all the bad shows
Drinking all of my beer
I don't believe
Adam and Eve Spent every goddamn day together
If you give me some room
there will be room enough for two
Tonight
Leave me alone I'm lonely
Alone I'm lonely
I'm tired
Alone Im Lonely Tonight
I don't wanna wake up with another
But I don't wanna always wake up with you either
No you can't hop into my shower
All I ask for is one fuckin' hour
You taste so sweet
But I can't eat the same thing every day
Cuttin off the phone
Leave me the fuck alone
Tomorrow I'll be beggin' you to come home

12 comments:

Cazzie!!! said...

I love Pink, she says it all :)

SaM-GiRL said...

Yeah, her song "you and your hand kicks ass! very "girl powerish" this is the second song of hers that i have put on my blog, that expresses how i feel.

Samantha said...

I love that song!

Donsie said...

mmm ok... that is one way of putting it

Anonymous said...

i need a fav sam

pumkinEater

Arlene said...

I love Pink so much!!

cathy said...

u and ur hand is one of my favourite songs. Not to mention family portrait.

Cazzie!!! said...

So WHOM is pissing ya off?? LOL
I guess, no one needs to piss you off to listen to Pink..she just ROCKS!!
Dear Mr President makes me cry..what say you?

SaM-GiRL said...

I LOVE dear mr. president!!! thats the ohter song that i have put on this blog....i love it.

Phlippy said...

Hmmmm. I need to listen to Pink now methinks

ShadowFalcon said...

i haven't listen to that in ages time to get the ipod out

SaM-GiRL said...

Yeah, all u guys should have a GOOD listen to all her songs.