Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Spidey can spin my web...

Ohhhhh myyyy...... Eensi Weensi Spiiiiiiiider come clime into my bed! hahahaaha! Girls! you have to go see this movie! His ass is tighter than ever! and he looks "oh so hot" when the venom overtakes him and he lets loose a bit. Guys go see it coz there are cooler villains, (also hot for the girls) heehee! Its also very sad... I shed a tear or two...or three or four! shut up ok I'm a pissy! But really guys.... I enjoyed it. What did you think when you watched it? I have a few friends who said that it was not what they expected, and they were left, feeling a bit disappointed.... ummm, yeah.... ok... whatever... I LOVED it.

7 comments:

Napalm said...

Spiderman 3...yp blerrie marvelous!

We saw it on IMAX last Friday! It was by far the best Spiderman movie yet.

Success of the Spderman movies iis due to Sam Raimi who has directed all three flims thus far.

Although the storyline in the movie is far from the comic. Story by Sam and Ivan Raimi. Probally for the rest of the audience that is not into comic books, way too deep!

Being a beeeeeeg Venom fan it was great to see John Frazier(Special Effects Director) pulled it off!!!

The bad guys in Spiderman 1 and 2 were great! William Dafoe and Alfred Molina. Spiderman 3 lacked that a bit, with Thomas Haden Church as Sand Man/Marco Flint and Topher Grace as Eddie Brock/Venom. James Franco as the new goblin was pretty coool!

All in all s was great movie, for all audiences to enjoy!
Gotta love it!

SaM-GiRL said...

The other bad guys were old...these ones are young and... hmmm....sigh.... you know what I mean. Thank you for that detailed opinion naps.

Napalm said...

Precisley they are more expierenced actors,

Thomas Haden Church was not bad he was cool....but Topher Grace is a comedian not VENOM! I would say Hayden Christiansenn would have been a coool Venom.

James Franco out performed the entire cast...

Enough actor blah blah!

How cool was venom and that first fight scene between spidey and the goblin?????

SaM-GiRL said...

Venom scared the living shit outta me! specially the teeth!

ZZZZZZZ said...

I was it at the midnight showing with my boyfriend... he was disappointed and didn't really like it. I thought it was hilarious. I love him as black spidey! He was so sexy when he was dancing in the jazz club!!! my breath caught in my throat!

SaM-GiRL said...

@ sheila - i know right!!!! hahaha! and the part where he bought the clothes and flirted with all the chicks!!! hahahaha! too cute!

Arlene said...

I haven't seen it yet...but I can't wait to now!!