Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I'ts My Party.....



Yep..... another year, another birthday, another few wrinkles around the eyes and greys on the hair...lol. Ive always figured, you're only as old as you feel, or as some of my pervert guy friends would say "the girl you feel" And me.... I still feel like a 10 year old kid, thats why I'm so excited for this weekend, its only my b-day on Sunday, but I'm having a party on Saturday. Ive arranged a jumping castle (teehee) Me and my girlfriends always get them, and then we get sozzled on wine and see who can stay on their feet the longest.... Its really fun, you guys should try it! So, heres a toast to me and my date with the jumping castle! Cheers!! =)

9 comments:

Princess Banter said...

Awww *hugs* happy birthday sweetie! And you're right... we're only as old as we think we are... I'm only 16! Hahahaha! Do we get to see pictures of the party? ;)

fatwonkkid said...

cool....i totally love jumpy-jumps. I always go on them in carnivals, but there is always a stupid kid in my way. I enjoy running from one end to the other and then hurling my body, trying to be as parallel to the ground as possible, in the wall.

Jenni said...

Now THAT sounds like a fun party!

Happy birthday!

Sam said...

Hmmmm...How many people can you fit in there? :)

Arlene said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like so much fun!!

SaM-GiRL said...

@ princess - ill try to arrange some pics for you guys, dont know if im gonna be capable to take them. lol.

@ fatwonkkid - hahahahahaha!! good for ya hun.

@ jenni - thanks sweetie.

@ sam - not sure, will see and let you guys know.

@ arlene - thanks hun. wheres the other pic you had up? such a nice one.

Samantha said...

Happy birthday! It was mine on the 16th, being gemini is fun!

ShadowFalcon said...

Happy birthday Sam!

SaM-GiRL said...

Thanks guys!