Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Belated Congrats!

I know this is loooong overdue, but you guys know I havent been blogging! I just want to thank the Green and Gold boys for representing yoh! foh shiz (lol) Im sure I speak for every South-African when I say that they did us proud! And I'm sure there were a couple of big 'okes that shed a tear or two - and hopefully everybody celebrated the occasion in true Souff-Effrican style with the boerewors and dop! By the look of things our rugga is gonna be pretty kak next year, but hey.... well always have '95 and '07!

4 comments:

Dan said...

Who??

:)

(Dan, way over here in NJ, USA.)

SaM-GiRL said...

The Springbokke - Best rugby team in theh world.

Nosjunkie said...

I love the pics. we have no pictures of our world cup nightas nobody was calm enought to work a camera
I cried my god I cried my eyes out

SaM-GiRL said...

hahahaha, me too girl! I started crying in the beginning of the second half, coz I knew we had the game! It was ours!