Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Let the good times begin.

One thing I love about the holiday season the MOST, is all the partying we get to do, without having to face work with terrible hangovers! I also loooove soaking up the sun almost every day, and not being tied up in a office! This time of year is usually .....usuaaaaaaly...... when all the people get into festive mode, and all of a sudden everybody is friendly, and loving, and caring, and falalalalalaaaaa.... Why cant they be like that throughOUT the year? huh??? huh huh? Anyway.... Here's to great new "remember that summer of '07" stories to talk to with our friends one day when were old! Cheers! *clink clink* glug glug glug.

6 comments:

JUST ME said...

you get summer and christmas at the same time???


how unfair! ;)

Taqo said...

Maybe everybody's happy because they know that they're getting something at the end it all ;)

ShadowFalcon said...

I'm trying to get used to having summer and xmas at the same time, its kinda cool but I miss the snow...

SaM-GiRL said...

@ just me - yeah, but I would rather have snow at christmas... I think it just makes it more jolly! the whole "white christmas" thing.

@ taqo - Everybody should be happy all the time.

@ shadow - I believe you!

Nosjunkie said...

I dont know what part of gauteng your in cos I aint seen that sun youve been soaking up since six weeks ago

SaM-GiRL said...

@ nosjunkie - hahahahaha! true! but hopefully it'll be here by next week, today aint so bad either!