Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Designated Danelle

You know when you wanna go party a bit, had a tough week, just need to relax, get a bit wasted, forget all about your troubles etc etc. but then theres always that one problem.. Who the hell is gonna drive? Coz u know ur gonna be drunk outta your mind, and your not even gonna know how to open the car door! Thankfully for me and my girls... we have one of the best, most responsible girlfriends in the world, Danelle, she is the one with the red on this pic. The other one as you all know is Lizzy.. she aint looking so good here, a few jagerboms too many, lol!Danelle doesnt like dancing and drinking as much as the rest of us, but shes always first to offer her services and help out her friends, 'specially when she knows Debs might be driving, coz Debs is like farken Hitler behind a steering wheel! LOL. Nel, I know you are reading this skank, i just wanna tell you, thank you for being a bitch close to my heart! and being like my older sis, always keeping an eye out for trouble for me, you always do! "matric holiday" hehe! your a friend in a million and I'd never trade you for anything! Love you skank!

1 comment:

Drizel said...

Where can I apply for a responsible friend? Me and my girls are all to hecticly crazy and the one that can open the door without help drives....not good...