Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I taught your boyfriend that thing you like......

Chicks really need to get over themselves.. What is it with girls that think that every other chick is after their man, i mean, ok, so you have a reaaaly hot boyfriend, but that doesnt mean that every single chick is gonna want him, I know I dont! I mean, me for example. i dont like super - hot guys, coz u know u wont have a problem there. Girls that go out with these Calvin Klein lookalikes, are just asking for betrayal and heartache! When your guy spends more time than you infront of the mirror, you HAFTA be suspicious, come on! if thats not a dead giveaway, then you DESERVE to be bitch slapped.. Look further than the sexy smile, the alluring eyes and the pecks chickies, once you get to that part, which is actually the most beautiful.. youll see you found yourself a keeper! Personality biatches! I take my hat of, ok ok, i dont wear hats, I take my sunglasses off to you guys, you are true gems! Much Respect!

3 comments:

Drizel said...

True words spoken, but not all hot guys will hurt you...hihihi..

__ said...

You wouldn't like Sweden, then. The guys in the city are mostly
metrosexual, pimped up, and hot (I'm straight, though...).

In my opinion, if a guy hurts/plays you, you've been a fool for him: you didn't notice the signs because you closed your eyes. If he cheats on you it's because you're not giving him what he needs.

Gremlin said...

Oh so harsh.

You do get a few guys that just sweeps them of there feet and takes advantage.

Must say I know a few of them, To them its all just a game.

Not very nice from them but thats their thing.

Dont worry, not me. I'll rather jump off a brige before I'll play that game.