Monday, August 14, 2006

Now everyone can fly kulula.com, now everyone can fly KULULAAAAAA...

I have got to be the biggest kulula fan in the world..dont fly with them coz theyre cheap, or whatever, I fly kulula air ladies and gentleman, because i LOVE their jokes...still remember the first time i flew with them, and the pilot/air hostess very calmly said: in case of an accident, place your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye! Gotta love it!! Anyway, the reason im talkin bout kulula is coz im flying with them again in Sept', me and Hennie booked our flights bout 3 weeks ago, so now we HAVE to go together....so, we might end up dating again when we get back, will keep you guys updated. Miss him lots though, maybe were just meant to be, i dunno..You never know what you've got in your guy, till you lose it....

3 comments:

Gremlin said...

Hay Beautiful.

I dont trust their plaines, But then again I don't fly. For you and your guy - If it ment to be then it will be. Good luck.

Hope that the other post is not true thou.

Where you going?

Love Grem.

__ said...

Oh, well, at least one advertising campaign that seems to have worked. I wonder how many other people shell out money on an airline because they think the company has a sense of humour?

Me, I don't want an airline that's funny. I want one that's deadly bloody serious, since this flying thing is no laughing matter. I want to know that the pilot won't be doing a Bob Marley impersonation from the hot seat, so that I might stand a reasonable chance of arriving in one piece.

Anonymous said...

They used to be funny, but I have not heard kulula staff make any jokes in quite some time