Monday, August 14, 2006

When Girlfriends go BAD

What the hell is up with girlfriends these days!? So i have this one friend Debs, right, weve been friends since like. forever. played hockey together in school....great friends...but now, Ms. Debs has got a boyfriend, and all of a sudden i dont matter no more..and believe me, im not the jealous type of friend, im really happy for her, but i had a boyfriend all the years we were friends, and i ALWAYS made time for her..i could distinguish between time with my man, and time with my friends..she cant though..cant remember the last time we had a real visit, just like old times, dom pedro at hand, talking 'bout the most meaningless shit...You dont realise what your girlfriend means to you, till she stops calling, visiting, chatting, giving mini-makeovers...*sigh*

1 comment:

Gremlin said...

Sorri to but thats the way live goes. Have the same problem with one of my friend. After playing Cupid for them, I'm pushed to the side.

Funny how that works. Never less they'll always be on my friends list, Someday they'll open their eyes and think, Shit I wonder hows Grem.

Love Grem