Thursday, August 10, 2006

SiNgLe AnD rEaDy 2 MiNgLe....

Yep peeps, im alone...first time in 9 yrs. Thanks for all the advice you guys gave me, but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do right? It feels kinda scary, weve had lotsa fights, and not spoken like for a day or two, but this is serious. Im kinda looking forward to it as well, as im gonna be able to meet alot of new ppl now, maybe make some new friends, concentrate more on my poems and songs, finally figure out how that farken guitar works!! hehehehe! who knows, i might be famous in a few weeks! Look out for my cd in the shops y'all! Thanks again to all my friends who have supported me, and are still gonna support me through all this. Everything happens for a reason guys, what doesnt break you, only makes you stronger right!

6 comments:

Gremlin said...

Hay Beautiful.

Yes everything happens for a reason, Who knows my you will meet someone els that you like more - Never Know.

Friends are always there when you need them, and you can NEVER have to many of them.

Enjoy the single life it's not that bad. Your day will come when you will setle down. And I can gaurentee you that it will not be a problem for you to get the man of your Dreams when your ready.

Just enjoy life and life would be good to you.

Love Grem

Gremlin said...

O ja.

You can make it in the art life if you really want to. I'm sure that your cd will be a top seller.

Good luck with that and your Gautar will become your friend in time.

__ said...

If you can't meet new people because you're with someone, it definitely won't work.

You made a good call, I think.

Anonymous said...

Sam now that you are single again I can make my move, that boyfriend of your hit you... the basterd...

Gremlin said...

Hay sorri just a part that bodders me.

"that boyfriend of your hit you... the basterd..."

What's that? Don't like the sound of that!

Just-ify said...

You're too young to be talking of marriage!

Hit the town, party like the wild thang you are.

Wooohoooo Stellies roadtrip! ;-)