Friday, August 11, 2006

This be muh bitch!

Everybody knows Lizzy by now... the naive sister, the one with too much air from blow dryers in her head (hehehe) anyways, she was quite miffed with me yesterday, as she had read the previous blog on Sisters: friend or foe, and apparently i had let her sound very bad in it.. I do sincerely apologise my 'lil booh. Me and Lizzy are the closest of the sisters, mainly, because i think we shared a room when we were VERY young...the good 'ol days....even now that were grown up, and going our separate ways, we still make an effort to go clubbing together, or just get "dronk" and silly together. She is the type of drinker, that gets EXTREMELY loud when she has had one too many of her famous "grunbergers's" declaring her undying love for her "little sis" (me) and shes always all up in your face....kissing you like shes a farken bulldog! Party animal of the family, thats the status I'd give her.She taught me most things that i know...and thats why im in shit most of the time, coz its all the things ur not supposed to do...."come on sam, take a puff of this cigarette, nobody will know...." LOL, everybody did find out though......When im an ooooold lady, telling stories to my grandkiddies, most of them will revolve around crazy aunt Lizzy.......but i do know that most of them are going to be great stories......with many more to come....I love you my booh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your sister looks lank familiar, was she ever in Cape Town?