Tuesday, September 12, 2006

DRANK is die DUIWEL!

Its true though? If you think about it like that, alcohol really is bad, no good comes from it! Sure, you get drunk for a little while, and you imagine your one of the power puff girls, or maybe even Superman, but when that little "high" is gone its all downhill my friend.. Alcohol has wrecked many friendships, im sure of that. Coz what happens when you get drunk??? Oh yes, the truth comes out!! Scenario : "Jessie, you know i love you, and youre my best friend, and you and Matthew are getting married next month, well i slept with him, is that crazzzy or what?? heeheehee!!".... *SLAP* friendship over. And what about the morning after, and babelas?? Bad bad bad! I like getting a bit tipsy every once in a while, but i wish they could invent something better than KGB for the hangovers, and something for all the little secrets coming out too! Any ideas guys?

19 comments:

Gremlin said...

HAHA true's that.

Luckely the part of all the secrets, I'm safe there. Have no secrets as I'm an honest and up front person. LOL aren't I glad.

Babalas, Dont really get them much but if I do, Got a 15mins cure for that. and all babalas is gone.

And then for all the stupid things that you do while drunk, uhhmmm well got to love it.

SaM-GiRL said...

whats ur 15 minute cure grem?

Gremlin said...

You take two disprins and swollow it with a glass of milk.

Yeah I know Milk - eeuuwwwwww

SaM-GiRL said...

that sounds gross!!!! but hey, ill try ANYTHING.

Gremlin said...

Well it works for me

Anonymous said...

Who is the hottttttt chick licking the wine bottle!!! She is gorgeous.....

Anonymous said...

SAM EK GAN JOU SOOOOO DOOD MAAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaM-GiRL said...

lol..........you love me skank.

Anonymous said...

" Skank or skanky is a slang interpretation and its contemporary usage in the United States has been to describe a particular kind of female behavior, characterized by wanton selfishness, repeated self-detrimental behavior, flirting and sexual promiscuity."

SaM-GiRL said...

wow juan, hulle ken jou seker.

Gremlin said...

HAHA Cool we have an encyclopedia on hand. LOL

SaM-GiRL said...

yeah, you always need one of those grem.

Anonymous said...

wow she is so cute..... wanna meet her....

Anonymous said...

Juan Marie het secret admirer!

Gremlin lek my as hy getrek is!!!

Anonymous said...

Hulle wil my fokkol meet....dalk het jy beter luck annonymous!

Gremlin said...

haha Naps, You where the best lick ever. Think I sould go with the 30th and maybe I'll get another chance.
LOL

O dear Lolipop!!!!

Gremlin said...

Naps you just give up to eassy

Anonymous said...

Yeah Grem. I need the exercise! Running away from the lick!

I did not give up, I got bored.

Drizel said...

Freakaziods..hiihihi