Thursday, September 21, 2006

Music To Your Soul

Music is everywhere you go... I personally think its a vital part of our lives. Every event in life needs music. When you go to a wedding, theres music in the church, and when you leave the church, theres music by the reception, music that almost tells a story about the couples life together "our song" when u go to your matric dance/prom, there has to be good music, at any club the music should be good, and suit the people that are there, otherwise they WILL be leaving. You get "mood" music. I know when I've had a bad day, I enjoy going home, and putting on real loud music! When i was in school i was addicted to Limp Bizkit, and I'd sing along to the vulgar swearing, and just get all the anger out of my system!! Or if you simply wanna relax you can put on some "enya"Then you get your "chick" music, thats when you and the girls go out.. Play it at full volume in your car just to get the mood set! I love Gwen Stefani for that.. and Avril also has a few nice ones. Then offcourse you get your "sad" music, this is the music that usually gets played by a chick thats just had a baaaaad break up, also found in her room with be a huge pile off tissues, and some mascara on the pillow from all the crying.. The last music Im gonna talk about is "love" music, my personal favourite... this is for all the people out there that cant get enough of eachother, everytime a nice song comes on the radio, they text their lovers, and send a dedication.. or while making love you play that "special" song, just to set the mood.. with the candles and everything.. Everything would be soooo boring without music, really, it would. I wanna thank all the musicians out there for making life a bit more interesting... thanks guys!!

"Music is'nt just learning notes and playing them, you learn notes to play to the music of your soul"


5 comments:

Gremlin said...

mmm Music.

Music makes my day evry day.
With my small road rage problem I have to say enya stops me swearing at all our minions trying to drive.

Its weird how music can change your mood in just a few seconds. But we got to love it!!

Anonymous said...

No way...I was a major "Krippel Koekie" fan at schoool....Three dollar Bill,Significant other, Chocolate Starfish...

Nowadays its Sprinbok Nude Girls....and so on...

Umm ja music is lekka...but everybody knows that already...Sam!

Drizel said...

Without music I am nothing!

Anonymous said...

music is our way of telling the world how we feel inside

Anonymous said...

Do you sing catherine?