Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Every Mans Dream

Yeah, I bet all the guys wish they had one of these 'lil babies! Imagine life being THAT easy? Theres a new movie out now with Adam Sandler now, with a remote that controll's time, but I'm sure guys would prefer this one. Im sure the buttons that would be used most, would be "sex" and the "+" above Boobs would'nt even show anymore, as it wouldve faded away... hehe, I'd appreciate it if my guy would press the "shop" button, I wouldnt have a problem with that. In my opinion PMS is overrated, girls dont get bitchy when they have pms, its when guys annoy them, but hey, thats just my personal opinion. What buttons would you guys like added on here? I see the inventor forgot to add "Endless supply of ps2 games"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that would be a good idea yes but will get boring after a while. Woman has to have a point of view too.

Anonymous said...

hi Sam,
i think of a few buttons i would like to add to the remote!! but since this is a desent site, we will leave it at that.

have a great day

Gremlin said...

HEHE now thats an envestment worth making, LOL

But I think the message button will be the first to be faded from my remote. Just need a skratch button thou, mmm long nails just scratching my back....

So Beautiful wher can we get this on the shelve's hehe

SaM-GiRL said...

LOL!!!!! who is anonymous! that can NOT be a guy, actually saying a woman should have a point of view! LOL! RESPECT! Grems, u can get it at your local spar, just go look in the "in your dreams" section...

Gremlin said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

WHERE CAN I PUT MY ORDER IN!!! NAME YOUR PRICE ASWELL!!! HEHE NICE BUT LIKE "ANONYMOUS" SAID A WOMANS POINT OF VIEW IS IMPORTANT JUST LIKE MENS!!!

SaM-GiRL said...

I'm so glad to see we still have so many nice men out there, really, i take my off to you guys! Youre the guys that give men a good name....

Anonymous said...

I dont need one! Got it all without remote, thank you very much....

Drizel said...

hahahahah...you go nappies.
I would like to add the button Kamasutra guide...it will show what you select from the list in 3D digital Zoom.....hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Nice...hahaha.

Anonymous said...

If there where something similar for woman, I would definately put a "diet button" on there!

Berchelle

SaM-GiRL said...

Why say diet when you can just have an " automatically lose weight" button? Who would want to diet? but i see where ur coming from?