Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Lifes Lessons....

All through our lives we get little tests.... Like when youre a little kid, and its the day before your birthday.. and you KNOW your prezzies are in your parents room, hidden in one of the cupboards... but you KNOW you cant look... but you so badly want to.. but as you get older, the tests get more difficult.. Ive been finding it hard to figure out these tests.... and the lessons that have to be learned from them, I dont get the concept at all... You think youre making the right choice, when in the end it just comes back and kicks ya in the ass! If "life" itself was a test, Id sure as hell fail it.... no chance there for me.... even if they converted my points to lower grade.... Oh what the hell am I babbling about! Sh!t.... SHuT up SaM~!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thought. Life is what you make of it though, dont be too hard on yourself.

SaM-GiRL said...

Its only natural for people to worry Naps..... But I know that God is looking after me... If nobody worried everybody would be hobo's now.

Anonymous said...

life is a series of test.
your strength and reslove and morality is tested everyday.
but if you look at it as test you'l stop enjoying the trappings

Anonymous said...

We all need to learn, so we can only learn trough trial and error.

SaM-GiRL said...

How does a Hobo choose to be a hobo, he just leaves everthing, he doesnt "worry" like we do, about pay and stuff.......

Anonymous said...

Thus he chooses. everything in life is a choice you chhose not to care you choose not to work at life.
people chhose their paths

Tash-Baby said...

I agree, Hobo's choose to be hobo's, you choose what you want to be!!!!! It all depends on YOU

SaM-GiRL said...

Ok.. thats fair.

Anonymous said...

I was a hobo in Margate for 9 months...All I did was catch fish to eat, slept on the beach and and drank black label beer. I washed in the sea, got my food from the sea and...heheheheheheh...etc.

Then a man, came to me one day, and talked to me about work in general, I told him about my studies and he asked me to shave my hair and my beard, and do work for him.

That's were my career started. And I've lived happily ever after. O yes...I chose to rebel against banks, salaries, rules, general constraints and general life. Some days even rebelled against clothes...the poor transvalie vacationist....

Anonymous said...

whahahahaha...ja parratjie

SaM-GiRL said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.