Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Emotion....

Emotion has an expiry date... and it seems as though mine is almost done...
I dont feel anything..... Im emotionally numb
I blame you mostly, youre behind it all
Youre behind my heartache, youre behind my fall
I used to be full of smiles... I havent had any, for a while
My eyes were bright and used to shine, but all that faded aswell, in time
The worst is you dont even know this, youre living your life in perfect bliss....
Specially written for D.J who will never get to read it... asshole

14 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

LOL!!! shut up naps... Nothing is wrong with me... I just feel like writing stuff ok!

SaM-GiRL said...

HAHAHAHAHA....why thank you naps. thanks sugar, Ill be fine.

Anonymous said...

when you are the master of your emotions... then we have grown and are truley in control of your life.

SaM-GiRL said...

Good point... how do you do that though..... Im sure everybody has gone through a phase in their life where their head tells them one thing, and their heart the complete opposite.

Tash-Baby said...

Ai No comment.........sorry maar ek het niks om te se hier nie....

SaM-GiRL said...

Naps naps naps......*skud kop.

Anonymous said...

Is ek die eenigste een wat die fyn skrif lees?
Het niemand die "dedication" gesien nie.
as ek nie so "commen" was nie sou ek slapende honde laat le maar ek will graag weet wat die storie agter die diggie is

dis nou as ek mag vra

Anonymous said...

....??????

SaM-GiRL said...

Dis vir 'n vriend wat ek laaaank terug ontmoet het lee. Ek glo nie enige van julle sal hom ken nie.

Anonymous said...

Keep Strong

SaM-GiRL said...

Wat my fok?? ek se dan laaaaank terug!

Anonymous said...

HAHA Naps, Jy is confuzed en dan confuze jy die res ook....

SaM-GiRL said...

As usual.....

Titania said...

I'm sorry, but I'm going take your poem and abuse it for personal reasons... Why is it people just get too lazy for the little things that make a person happy? Too lazy to think, too lazy to listen, too lazy to care? And you're sad, and they never know, coz apparently its not important enough?