Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Dangerous Girls

You get chicks that are dangerous, mainly because they have a black belt in Karate... but then you get other girls who are dangerous, purely coz they are STOOPID!!! Like my sister for example ....*Bless her silly soul*..... It amazes me though, coz she used to be sooo clever in school, I used to steal her books from the year before, and I copied all her homework assignments, and I passed.... by the skin of my ass, but hey, its something. Take last week for example, my mom asked her to cook for them, so she did... and I imagine she mustve thought she was Jamie Oliver (oh how wrong she was!) after about 10 minutes of cooking, she was yelling out of the kitchen, when I went to investigate, the oven had caught fire, dont know how.. really dont know... but what made me want to hit her over her head with a frying pan, was the fact that she wanted to throw water over everything, oil included!!! My dad later said that he was so glad I was there with her, otherwise when they got there the house wouldve burnt down.... which is true... How great it feels to be the youngest, but have all the brains.. hehe. Thanks for the food Lizzy, it was lekka. Sometimes when you love somebody, you hafta ignore the fact that the food is burnt, and just eat and smile!! Mwah my booh!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes there are karate girls, Yes there are stupid girls but you get dangerous girls that are dangerous coz they are smart.. they usually use their bodies to play with men’s minds. These are the most dangerous species

SaM-GiRL said...

No....I think the kind behind the stove that has no idea what shes doing is the most dangerous type.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA Sounds like me in the kithcen, just with out the fire.

Dangerous girls... Yeah meet Lee and you'll know what danger is.

Anonymous said...

I just stay away from girls - much easier and safer!

SaM-GiRL said...

Daar is nie 'n punt nie George... dis net 'n storie....*sigh.

Anonymous said...

Ooh my sister in the kitchen... total disaster. lol shame she tries tho

SaM-GiRL said...

Ek se jou mos naps..... en jy wil my nie help met idees nie, dan is kak maar wat jy moet verwag.

Anonymous said...

Gremlin this is the second time your but needs to kicked this week

Anonymous said...

hahahaha dit was die snaakste, ek kan nie glo sy het amper julle huis af gebrand nie, dit is tipies lizzy vir jou daai

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam babe you've been tagged. Go see my blog for instructions

Anonymous said...

my fiancee actually started a fire at a function once - by dropping the candle that was on the table. Apparently she tried to put it out by thowing a napkin on it...didn't work so well...yup, I love dangerous chicks

www.junaidl.blogspot.com