Thursday, December 14, 2006

I've been tagged....

I got tagged by Lee.......
6 Weird Things About Me;
1.Everytime I get onto a plane, I HAVE to turn around in a full circle before I go in the door, I believe it brings me good luck. My friends say I'm crazy.
2.My friends have told me that I have 6 different types of laughs, my mom once told me that I laugh like horse!!
3. I have to phone my 4 closest girlfriends everyday, otherwise it feels like something in my day is missing. Even if its only to say "hi"
4. Sometimes I try to be somebody I'm not, and come off as a bitch... but its my way of protecting myself and my feelings.
5. When I was younger, I used to be the biggest tomboy in our neighbourhood, and swore I'd always be that way, now I'm an absolute Pink Freak... and love everything girly and it feels like I've betrayed myself...
6. I'm not easily grossed out by bugs and "goggos" but I will sure as hell shit myself if a beetle flies into me in the middle of the night, or when a beetle flies around in my room like a drunk driver hitting against all the walls, I wont be able to sleep comfortably untill I kill it as I have a fear that it will crawl into my head while I'm sleeping and lay eggs in my brain...
Thats it guys!! I'm tagging Gremlin... Sure to be an interesting read....

4 comments:

Gremlin said...

grrrrrr.......

LOL and yet yes you are a Freak...

hehe... now there is something I have wondered about for a long time, thanx for the answer... hehe

SaM-GiRL said...

Im a freak and I'm proud, so bleh bleh bleh grems!!!!

Nosjunkie said...

ha ha great sam thanks for keeping the game going

123Valerie said...

Hi! I just LOVE your blog template.

You have the best taste!