Monday, February 26, 2007

Ive Been Tagged....

Ive been tagged by Arlene;
Rules: Each player starts off with 10 weird things / little known facts about themselves, and this rule MUST be stated in blog. Thereafter, 6 other people must be tagged, here goes;


1. Whenever I get onto/into an airplane, I have to turn around in a full circle, as I believe this gives me good luck....crazy right? lol.
2. I absolutely HATE my smile! Above picture explains why...
3. When I hear a song that I REALLY like, I usually buy the cd, and listen that same song up to 15 times a day, to learn the words, so the next time it comes on the radio I can sing along.
4. When receiving gifts, I prefer getting small cheap gifts in large quantities, rather than 1 decent expensive gift ( Im like a little child)
5. I always wash my toothbrush off before brushing my teeth again, for fear that somebody else used it!!
6. My hair has been atLEAST 5 different colours, but I prefer blonde the most.
7. I have a huge fear that the end of the world is going to be because of a tidal wave...
8. I'm not a sissy, I dont scare easily, but I have an abnormal fear of beetles... especially when Im lying in my bed at night, and they fly against my walls and roof!!
9. According to my friends I have 6 different types of laughs, of which my mom says one sounds like a horse...... ouch...
10. I love eating ice cubes.... I think its because my mom ate that when she was pregnant with me, it was her craving.

The 6 people Im tagging is; Grem, Lee, Stiffla,Phlippy, Pms, and Lordwiggly..... Enjoy.

17 comments:

ExMi said...

hey dollface..

why you take me off your links list...?

boo....

All love,
Tam

Anonymous said...

Chewing ice cubes is like terrible for your teeth.

Also the worlds going to end due to plague of beetles not big wave..

and six kinds of laugh is good, it means you got lots to laugh about and dont wanna sound monotonous

Her Infinite Cuteness said...

evil little sam-girl haha

SaM-GiRL said...

@ tams - lost most of them, when i changed my template, when i went into urs it said i needed a password... couldnt get it. will fix it up hun. dont stress.

@ godsgimp - hahahahaha!! yeah, i know its bad for your teeth, my bf always complained bout that, but surprisingly my teeth are still fine, 100% and dont even joke about the beetles!

@ cuteness - heehee!! hey! I had to get somebody! this is the second time its happened to me!

Dino said...

i think your smile is cute. As for the plane thing what ever keeps you safe is alright with me

Erica Ann Putis said...

Planes are so scary. My ritual is to clench the arm rests like they are my savior. I guess that's not really a ritual at all... :)

Gremlin said...

Somebody is useing colgate... LOL
You silly litle creather.

I Defently still think you look the best in your natural coulor, But either why still wanna see ya in red and you stay beautiful no matter what the coulor of the day.

Arlene said...

I love your smile!!!
I listen to the same song over and over too, but it's just because I'm retarded ;-)
I always rinse my toothbrush too, but again, just because I'm retarded!
Beetles fly against your walls and roof??
Awwww, you have a horse laugh? :-)
I love ice too!!!!

robkroese said...

Chewing ice cubes is really bad for the ice cubes too.

Happy Inappropriate Card Day!

SaM-GiRL said...

@ dino - thanks hun. Yeah, whatever keeps ME safe is alright with me too.

@ erica - I only clench the armrests when theres turbulance.

@ grem - lol. naaaah, prefer the blonde......red....are you CRAZY!?...no wait...dont answer that.

@ arlene - thanks girl! I think its corny, youre not retarded, we just learn the songs cos its so much better to sing along all the right words, than mumble like the rest of the ppl that are still learning. and yeah, beetles harras me, you know the way theyre attracted to light, i leave my window open in summer, then they get in there, and fly all around my room, and when my light gets turned off you should hear them....*eeeeek*.... my toes just curled up!

@ diesel - awww no, i NEVER thought of it that way..... im a MURDERER!!

Phlippy said...

OK, you are officially weird... and now I have to think about ten things about me!... Hmmm, this will take a while

SaM-GiRL said...

@ phlippy - lol!!!! and you only notice that NOW!

Phlippy said...

Yesh... *blush*

Stiffla said...

Oh my ... I have been tagged ... it's cool, i'll start workin on it ..

only problem is that ... you have tagged all most of my contacts

SaM-GiRL said...

lol.

algelic said...

LOL you do that on the airplane?

I think your smile is cute! ^^

lordwiggly said...

Heya Sam-Grl_wrd_life! Sorry been inna hole for the past week, only saw that you tagged me NOW! Well I finally replied, checkout me 10 weird things ;o)