Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cheetah Cheerleader in Training...

Ok Im not gonna lie.... it was a real good game on Saturday, but the Blou Bulletjies still "skop gat" The Cheetahs have had a good season this year, and judging by the looks of it, it seems as though they're only going to get better, I was very disappointed that we had to share the Currie Cup, but hey, atleast we didnt lose. There's nothing better than that great feeling, of watching a rugby game on a Saturday, with all your friends, and having some biltong to snack on, as well as 'n lekka "dop" Im not THAT big of a rugby fan, but I'm starting to enjoy it more, next year I'm gonna be really into the game! Me and Debbie have decided that we are going to be "Blou Bul" supporters.. Mostly coz I like the colour blue and that song Steve Hofmeyer made for them isnt that bad (lol) I have also heard that they are one of the best teams, but in the same breath i was told its only because they steal all the other players off the other teams, nonetheless, I'll support them next year... Do you guys think they're a good team? If not, tell me, and tell me who I should be supporting instead, and why?

23 comments:

Gremlin said...

HAHA blou bull?
Why do you want to go to them?
We'll thats you choice for who you wanna shoud, me will always be a Sharky and that will never change, so what if they don't win, according to me they are winners.... Also not really a rugby seporter but hell love my sharks...

Tash-Baby said...

No Cheetah's rule....You guys didn't win either...the same with us, no one lost or win.....im it was a great game and everyone at the fish water were listening to the freakin radio heheheehe

Tash-Baby said...

The best team for me is the lions...but they weren't in the finals so i hate the blue bulls so i voted for my cheetah's instead

Anonymous said...

NEE MAN JULLE ALMAL WAT BLOU BLULLE ONDERSTEUN IS 'N PAAR SELLE KORT EN EK KAN JULLE NOGAL BEJAMMER WANT JULLE WEET NIE WAT JULLE DOEN NIE. SHAME!!
VIR ONS WAT WEET IS DIT NET DIE LIONS.

Gremlin said...

uhmmmm suger-e I dont really look at the men... LOL

SaM-GiRL said...

Lol...... ek hou van sharks ook, the black and white looks good on me. heeheehee! hmmmm, choices choices...

Tash-Baby said...

Jy is nie veronderstel om vir 'n span te stem oor sy klere nie hoor! Dit moet gaan in jou hart! Jou span, en dit is die Lions wat jy is van Johannesburg dammit! Jy is nie van Natal of van Pretoria nie!

Gremlin said...

hehe Tash then I made a mistake...

I started to support the sharks just because I liked there logo! Not because I'm from there or anything else....

SaM-GiRL said...

Tasha, dammit........ek sal stem vir wie ek wil, ek het nie make up wat by die ander spanne se hempde pas nie! heeheehee!

Tash-Baby said...

hahahahhahahahaha ja ja sam

Tash-Baby said...

You all made a mistake, you scream for the team because its for your province, we are from jhb so you scream for the lions, only scream for the team if you were originally from that province! Eish you ppl

Gremlin said...

SharkS

Anonymous said...

LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tash-Baby said...

LIONS DAMMIT MENSE....LUISTER NA MA AS EK PRAAT

Gremlin said...

haha then why do your name say Tash-Baby mommy?

Tash-Baby said...

Ummm grems its because this is TASH-BABY

Gremlin said...

HAHA never mind, either me or you are confused, most proberly me... LOL

SaM-GiRL said...

Tash-Baby said...
LIONS DAMMIT MENSE....LUISTER NA MA AS EK PRAAT
dis hoekom hy se jys mommy, dis nou 'n tipiese CHEETAH daai. pffft. stupid!

Tash-Baby said...

Eish jou gat man!!!!!!

SaM-GiRL said...

heeheehee

Gremlin said...

LOL

NEW POST PLEASE

hehe

Anonymous said...

julle doen julle self 'n guns en gaan kyk na die blog

koos se diary dis brilliant en jy lag jouself in 'n koma
doen'n blog search met die woorde

"our consumer age"
al sy goed is histeries snaaks,
maar pasop hy vloek en is reguit!

Anonymous said...

SnodsAdonge
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/appetite-poor]appetite poor[/url]
leanceglefawl