Friday, October 13, 2006

Freaky Friday

I love all things freaky! So you can imagine how excited i get when we have a few Friday the 13th's in the year! I like going all out.. one night me, Debs, Hennie, Lizzy and Nel even had a say-outs!! LOL... good times, good times! Anyways, the only problem though, is Hennie does'nt like the whole scary shit thing though, so I have a tough time persuading him to do these things with me. Tonight though, were gonna get a bunch of scary movies, and watch them, whether he wants to or not... (muahahahah - evil laugh) Im a freak I know, but thats why you guys love me! have a great weekend guys! Try to keep the drinking to a minimum, you dont want a killer chasing you while your drunk now do you? hehehe.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee i remember how scared hennie gets its priceless... but shame dont over do it tonight we dont want you rushing him to hospital !!

Drizel said...

Shame first time I took my bf to A goth club I taught he was gonna leave me, that scared face was priceless.(He still loves me after that torture)
All I have to say is, Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls dying time is here....

SaM-GiRL said...

whahahahahahaah drizzy, that sounds scary!..... yeah cat, hennie is my little sissy boy! and naps, im not confused with halloween! LIVE A LITTLE man!

Anonymous said...

what's a "say outs"? do you mean a Séance?

my wikipedia for the day:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seance

agree with VEE though. over time, friday 13th & halloween have sort have been morphed into a single entity.

bonus this year though... a friday 13th in the month of october! The next friday 13th in october isn’t until 2017.

Gremlin said...

Darn Vee have you called a friend for that info... hehe...
Yeah that might have been the reason and how it happened...

But with way ever.. Friday the 13th is still a freaky day...

Gremlin said...

O Yeah Sammy... Thats the coolest pic...

SaM-GiRL said...

Thanks Grem. Ok Naps, Vee and Buttersnatch....*sigh....You are correct, i am wrong....( I dont know why, coz i didnt say that we dress up in costumes or anything) The only thing that i implied was that Friday the 13th is a superstitious scary day, and we go all out on that day..... THATS ALL!!.......anyway...... Sorry.

Tash-Baby said...

Im with Hennie this time, i hate the dark and i hate horrors!! Shame Hennie i know how you feel its horrible!!!!

SaM-GiRL said...

Ag julle is almal 'n klomp pissies man!

Titania said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Titania said...

No Buttersnatch, Vee just read The Da Vinci Code :-) A good book, I won't deny it, but still needs to be taken with a pinch of salt! Although I am strongly in favour of the references to the undeserved slandering of the feminine goddess to protect the masculine nature of christianity... hihi

Gremlin said...

huh..... Why for the movie intro?

SaM-GiRL said...

Id also like to know.